Marketing and Advertising details
“We do all the work”
We will evaluate your rink(s) to assess what advertising can be sold.
● Our average price point on each advertisement option ranges from $500-$25,000.
● Our contract with your rink is for 5 years with four (4) 10-year renewable terms.
● After the first year of sales, we guarantee all other years a net profit of $8,000 per ice
surface in your facility. If we cannot produce this revenue, you have the option to release the contract.
● The first sale of each advertiser will be 55% to the owner, and 45% to TPC. After the first sale of the advertiser, renewals or length of contact will be split 70% arena, and 30% TPC.
● TPC will pay for all artwork and installation, as well as coordinate with all rinks on when everything will be installed.
● TPC will have a binding contract with the arena, advertisers, and installers.
● If you have a local sales team or someone selling advertising, we will hire them as independent contractors and allow them sell local advertising, and we will also give them a region of rinks in the area.
● All advertising must be approved by TPC as we will set a standard to have the most professional look across the facilities.
● We will work with arenas to gather statistics and demographics for their arena for our website, so sponsors will be able to review.
● We will work on bringing high-tech advertising to your facility as well as upgrade any outdated advertising.
● Our contract is transferable with a sale of a facility.
Typical advertising available in facilities
● 56- 33”x8’ dasher boards available per ice surface.
● 4- 33”x4 corner dasher boards per ice surface.
● 8-12 logo ice decals per ice surface
● Zamboni rights to wrap in advertisement.
● Bleacher stair signs at each ice surface.
● Bleacher seat covers at each ice surface.
● Behind bench advertisement signs at each ice surface.
● Digital scoreboard new or used lit advertising per ice surface.
● Digital screen installed with rotating ads and commercials during periods of games and events.
● Digital TV advertisements in lobbies and bathrooms.
● Re-naming the ice arena to an advertiser’s name.
We care about helping arenas bounce back from a devastating year of Covid. We also understand the value of advertising and the revenue needed by arenas to survive in today's market, and we are a family-owned business. We want you to be a lifelong part of our family.
“Our success is your success”